We’ve got so many adventures to tell. So, so many, but finding the time to actually write them down, has proven difficult. Life is happening. Adventure is happening right now, every day and I had so intended to make documenting all of the fun, havoc and chaos one of my missions. It’s an ever growing list and I’m swimming as fast as I can. So, I thought I’d send you on over to another blog I write where I posted a wee story about our first real, out-of-driveway experience with our Airstream called Buttercup. She’s a 25 foot, super sweet, tiny, silver gypsy wagon and we love, love her. She’s definitely my dream writing studio. I’m not kidding, I get inside, I feel cozy and happy and words fly out of me. The good kind. In fact, I’ll soon be recording the song, called Liberty, that I wrote during this maiden trip. And, I suppose I’ll be writing about the “Adventures in the Studio” recording an album! It’s a full-on, brand new, enormous adventure that’s on the horizon!
- Half a Dirty Dozen Mountain Bike Race February 23, 2018
- Writing Songs: The Evolution of Deal With The Devil January 26, 2018
- Lockhart Breaker Gravel Race October 27, 2017
- Buttercup’s 1st Maiden Voyage October 26, 2017
- The First Big Buttercup Trip – Colorado Bound August 10, 2017